Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blogging Dilemma

So i have been having the hardest time trying to make a blog! i had made one a while back... but by the time i decided to get back on it i had forgot what the username and password was. so i tried for forever earlier today to make a different one.. but for some reason that was giving me a lot of trouble too! and just a few minutes ago when i tried to log back into my blog (that i had just made a few hours ago) it wouldnt let me so here i am with my 3rd blog page... if thats what you call it.. hopefully this one will be a bigger success than the other two!

2 comments:

  1. when i saw you were following me i got soo excited hahah i'm really glad you're blogging now (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too:) even though i only have 3 followers.. but im determined to get more:)

    ReplyDelete