Monday, May 23, 2011

thuper thursday, fantastic friday, stellar saturday, super sunday, and marvelous monday

My weekend all began on Thursday!
...or should i say... thuper thursday!? :)
me and hilly g headed up to Brett's around 3 our time for thuper thursday. first, i thought that she was gonna bail out but she ended up coming, and im pretty sure shes glad she did! We had packed all of our stuff cause we were gonna stay the night with AprilSquared! Eeyore came along too, and dont you worry, he was safe the entire time because i buckled him up! Proves what a good mommy i am! :)

At Brett's that night, we had a blast! We played Cranium and Concentration and Guesstures and ate some wonderful spaghetti and then some of Kenzie's wonderful-yet-not-so-wonderful-looking monstrous cupcake!

After we left Bretts, we of course went to stay with April and Blake. The girls stayed with Crocadile Hunter though. oh, how i love her! but before we even went inside.. me and april sat out in my car for probably atleast 30 to 45 minutes having major heart to hearts. about like everything. trust me, tears were involved! We made hilary a blog that night, and then we stayed up and talked till probably 430 that morning. the next day, we didnt really have time to do too much because i had to be back or work at 4 my time that day. so we went to zaxbys in scottsboro. and i was so happy bcause my radio didnt go out all the way from aprils to zaxbys! (my antenna is missing, so normally its a silent ride)

That night i had to work. boring.! but hilly g came to see me and buy water for elephants:)
Saturday i got up and mowed the yard, then had to work again. boring.! but garrett shull and blair came to see me :)
So, i have been in the process of painting my room hot pink for quite some time now. probably like 7 months, give or take some.welll, when i got home from work saturday night, i come in and my room ha been painted on some more! and then i look over my bed, when i had already painted Bailey Jean and a heart.. to find this:



Sunday i took off all day! because thats when our revival was SUPPOSE to start. but im glad i took off! it was a fun day! church of course that morning, and i got to spend time with my sweet little cousins Katie Claire and Annaliese! then after church, Hilary, Blake, Ross, and Kirk came over for a while. Kirk and Hilary went other places to church, so they left before we did. and when they left, me Ross and Blake all three fell asleep. we woke up just in time for me to dominate ross in some chinese checkers! then it was time for church again. Church was a very strage service for me, to say the least. i ended up pretty much going through marriage couseling by Garrett that night. haha
After church, we went to cheddars. and Hilary met up with us. it was a fun time:)
Today, i met up with Hilary for some arbys, a very regular thing for us now. then i had to go in to work. weve started closing an hour earlier.. and im dissappointed because that means my hours will get cut.. but at the same time.. i LOVE getting home an hour earlier! When i got home tonight.. i got on here and read Hilary's super sweet blog that she wrote about me and it made my entire week! ...maybe even my entire MONTH!
because thats how good she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment