Monday, June 6, 2011

You're Lookin at a Winner !

Today starts the diet challenge between me, hilary, and b.lo. this lasts until this friday. and whoever loses the least amount of weight has to buy the other two frozen yogurt from orange tree!! im feeling pretty amazing about this competition. i have done AWESOME today.. and i have heard that atleast one of my fellow opponents hasnt done so hot tonight ;) you know who you are!! So for those of you who dont know.. i work at books a million. and they have a joe muggs in there. and one of the cafe people that works there is named daniel.. and hes my favorite. he makes the best mocha frappes. and he ALWAYS gives me the extras! well today.. he came over there and held out a mocha frappe to me.. and i turned it down. because im gonna win this challenge!!!! it was definitely a defining moment in my life.. because i never thought i could turn down a mocha frappe ;) i have a special plan that im sticking to and i feel like its gonna work out magnificently. guess we'll all find out friday!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I specifically heard out of Hilary's mouth Saturday ''Bailey won't win.. she works at Books A Million and gets free coffee and junk all the time!!'' You didn't hear it from me, though!!

    ReplyDelete