Friday, March 16, 2012

If My Blog Were a Pet, it would starve to death.

I am so neglecting towards my blog! Just about every time that i blog (maybe once every two or three months) i tell myself im going to start blogging more. but once i blog one time, i really have nothing else to say for about 2 or three months... yeah.. my life isnt always that exciting. its pretty much the same thing every week! haha im just not as good as some people on here that keep up so great with their blogs.. April & Shelby cough cough. I really wish that everybody would start blogging more though, it gives me something to do at work!

So, I do have a new love in my life. A new apple of my eye. A new peanut butter to my jelly. A new sugarplum. And he goes by the name of.... Phillip Phillips. You know, the next American Idol! yes, i am quite in love with him! I dont think that i have really liked anybody as much as him on American Idol since Blake Lewis! He's amazing... and i know that some people say that "every one of his songs sound the same".... but haters gonna hate. Also, Joshua Ledet has been doing really amazing too! I love him as well, there are so many that i like on this season forreal, that its going to be hard watching all of them but Phillip leave.
I could sit here and write a whole other blog about all of my shows, because theyre all so good right now all coming to an end and having tons of little twists and everything (THE WALKING DEAD)  ...but, I will refrain since my last blog was mainly about all of my shows!

Not much has really happened since the last time i blogged, everything is basically the same i guess. Well, everything that i would feel comfortable about posting to the entire world lol. Its been pretty boring lately!
But, that will all change on May 9.

I am so excited for may 9. Less than 2 months away. Because on this fantastic day, I will be arriving at the BEACH! and im so exited :) Im going with Brett and her family. Im really really hoping that the water will be warm enough for me to get in! The last two times that ive went to the beach its been really chilly water and really windy wind! I actually got in the water the first time i went last year even though it was cold, but this last time that i went i didnt even get into the water because i knew i would freeze to death, even though Blake, April, and Ben were begging me to get in with them (i have very high standards of temperatures of water.. if that makes any sense at all) but this time im really hoping for warm water! and if not warm water.. atleast a lot of sun!!

And as for this warm weather we've been having in March, I'm SO loving it! I absolutely love walking, so I'm so glad that its actually been warm enough to walk! And I'm so glad for the time change too, because now I actually have time to walk when I get home from work before it's pitch black dark! I've already got a tiny bit of sun this year, really just enough so that I dont look like sick anymore, which is a very good thing lol. Definitely something i have been looking foward to! It was so hot yesterday that Rowan (little girl i babysit) even had her little swimming pool out swimming! I spent a big part of the day yesterday outside, until the storms hit.

Well, I say that nothing really exciting has happened since i last posted but it just slipped my mind! My precious little cousin Grace got the Holyghost at Hytop on February 21! And it was so sweet, I got to be there to see it! 5 others from Huntsville got it that week as well, and then just last Sunday night 2 more made it at Huntsville! 8 in one month from Huntsville, i love it!

I would like to say that I'll be posting again atleast sometime next week, but its very doubtful. But hey, you never know!

7 comments:

  1. I wish you would post more... because it gives ME something to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just made me even More excited for the beach lol. Floppy hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha nice to know someone still reads my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course i still read them! i have to keep up with whats going on in your life since we havent hung out in a while!

      Delete