Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th! of! July!

This year 4th of july was AMAZING! one of the best yet :) i woke up yesterday at around 8:30 with intentions to leave at 9.. but i didnt end up leaving till a little closer to 9:30. when i left, i went to go pick up Mallory, Aunt Heather, Anneliese, and then Katie Claire from her friends house then off to Aunt Nickie's we went! All of the little girls and me and mallory went swimming and the little girls played church and baptized (or babatized as Macy would say it) and it was hilarious! we swam for a while, and even though the water felt amazing.. i needed to get out because i was planning on going over to hilly g's afterwards. so i got out and laid out to dry and ended up falling asleep. well of course i shouldnt have fallen asleep, because Lauren was there! and she came over and busted a water balloon on my back and woke me up! i was a little irritated.. because i was on my way to being dry.. but the water balloon wasnt that big so i just continued to lay there and dry, but then she came over and sprayed me with another one! the whole time i had been laying out there drying, i was so tempted to get back in the pool, and that just pushed me over the top. i was already soaking wet again.. so i just went ahead and jumped back in the pool! around that time, Grant , Jessica, and Hunter had showed up. the little girls had still been making water balloons because they were planning on pegging the boys with them once they got there. but Lauren was in the pool, not paying any mind to me, and i found a water balloon, so it just seemed like the right thing to do to hit her with it since she had gotten me with 2 already. so i threw one and hit her in the head and of course, she got really mad because its only fair that she can hit me and i cant hit her! so she had to "get even" with me again. she was chasing me around trying to get me, and i got up on the diving board to jump in and when i did, she threw a water ballon at me, it tipped off my head (but didnt bust) and went and splatted on Jessica who was sitting in the sidelines still in her regular clothes! it was hilarious.. i wish i couldve gotten it on video! Lauren loved that, but she still wasnt "even" with me and she wasnt gonna forget that! so when i wasnt looking, i turned around and Lauren got me with one right in my eyeball.. which was extremely painful and all my little cousins were saying that it busted my pupil open hahaha. eventually i got out.. and went over to hils in my wet clothes only to get pelted with water balloons some more! that water balloon fight was pretty lame though... no offense to anybody there.. it just wasnt my idea of a good time haha(: but after we all got ready again we just hung out. Blake Chance was playing some dancing game and ripped his pants once again.. that alone is hilarious.. but the fact that hes ripped his pants once before playing some kind of video game just makes my life sooo happy! i wasnt in there to witness it.. because i was hanging out with Blake Golden and Ross in the living room, listening to them talk to what all girls are going to be in their Heaven haha. but once Blake ripped his pants, i guess he decided that he had enough of video games so me, him, Blake Golden, Brother Greg, and Eric all went out to play basketball some. we just made shots though because the car was in the way.. so i didnt get to show off too much of my skill :) but as we were playing basketball.. the game of monopoly got brought up. which isnt a surprise.. considering that everybody out there was huge monopoly fans and all convinced that they are the greatest.. so we moved the party inside for some monopoly. not. a. good. idea. jk ended up joining us too. i knew that this game would not end well, because me and Blake Chance go way back when it comes to monopoly.. and he always gets sooooo mad if hes not winning.. even though he would never admit it. this game was terrible too. all of the properties were spread out among everybody. blakeC was the only one that had a full set, and that was just the railroads. Kirk was beside me trying to wheel and deal with me the ENTIRE game.. going so far as to text me to tell me that i should trade some properties with him.. as if i hadnt heard him the first 50 times he told me that! Eric had a bloody nose for the second time that day.. and looked like he had just been through a battle of dragons and warlocks. Me and Blake Golden were in tight spots.. because i had his one red that he needed to make a complete set.. and he had my one light blue that i needed to make a complete set.. and i wasnt willing to make that trade. and Brother Greg was sitting over there with his one yellow, compared to everybody elses like 5 or 6 properties.. talking about how he hadnt lost a game since he was a kid. pish posh.. is what i have to say to that! the game was tight.. Eric was the first one to bail out. followed by brother Greg.. followed by Kirk.. even though it took a while for kirk because he knew he was making blakeC soooo mad.. and he loved every second of it! then, after everbody calling me ridiculous and dumb and stupid.. because i wouldnt sell them my properties that would undoubtedly make them win.. we all ended up quitting. we cleaned up the game in complete silence. i ended up having to just go away by myself for a little while to cool off.. im telling you.. monopoly is a terrible game for me to play because i get way too into it ! eventually.. after many many jokes being made about me and not being able to get Connecticut Avenue.. and getting my feelings hurt by everybody but JK pretty much ganging up on me... we all just laughed it off.. them a lot earlier than me :) after everybody left... it was just me Hilary and Brett left. Hilary wanted to go to sleep... she was pretty much drained.. but me and Brett got super hyper.. as always.. and danced around the kitchen for a while before going to sleep. oh... how i love her :)
so all in all... it was an amazing day.. despite getting pegged in the eyeball with a water balloon and having such a hard time with monopoly (:

2 comments:

  1. hey! I didn't gang up on you!!! lol

    And I had fun on the water fight... ): hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. well... maybe i was just in my six oclock bailey mood that blake always talks about lol

    ReplyDelete