Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Amazing Garrett

This blog is not gonna be all about Garrett. but hes amazing.. thats why the title of this blog is what it is.

So tuesday night when i got home from work (which has been my least favorite thing.. ive dreaded it soooo much lately.. i need a new job.. anybody hear of anything let me know!) and mom told me that Ben & Dylan were going to pleasent grove in the morning (which wouldve been Wednesday) so i figure i'd go too.. in case Ben got the Holy! (: well i was thinking about riding up there with him.. but i knew that i had to be at work wednesday night at 5 and that he might be staying out there all day so i decided i'd drive. i got Olivia to go with me. church was awesome :) after church.. we were all eating.. when i get a text from a girl that always texts me now asking me to work for her! and she asked me to work for her thursday night.. which was when i was planning on going back to pg for church. well.. just as i was about to tell her no.. i decided to cut a deal with her! i told her that if she'd work for me that night.. that id work for her the next night! because that would work out amazingly.. because all the Toney people were planning on coming out to pg that night anyways.. and since i was already out there... why not!? so i was pumped and i really hoping she would agree... and she did (: so in between church .. me Olivia , Mallory Mc, and Sarah Rigsby went to scottsboro for a while until time for my first prayer meeting with the hg (: it was sweet (:
that night, church was out of this world insanely amazing awesome! i enjoyed it soooooo much!!!!
after church, me.. olivia.. brother jimmy's daughter(hahahahahaha).. BEN.. dylan.. blake.. and last but not least Preston! went to mcdonalds , after discovering that KRYSTALS was already closed. (i wasnt happy about either choice though lol) it was fun..  but then dylans dad called and ordered him to be home immediately.. so it was hilarious watching dylan chew preston out. as soon as he got off the phone he was like "Preston! you better have a chicken nugget in your mouth at every second! eat your chicken nuggets and not your fries!"   smart thinking Dylan, protein first :) and any time within the next 5 minutes that dylan caught him without a chicken nugget in his mouth.. he would yell at preston "PRESTON. CHICKEN NUGGET." it was one of the funniest parts of the night by far!
today.. i went to haleys to let her help me with my resume to send out for a receptionist job .. and then came home to work on my cover letter.. and ended up being late for work because of that!
while i was ringing somebody up tonight.. i kept hearing snickering behind me.. and it ended up being Kamran and Arian. they stayed at books a mil with me for like probably close to an hour while aunt tammy and cindy ate at surin. which was a great time-passer.. i love listening to kamrans little funny stories that he tells! (: the rest of the night.. work was just work. but garrett shull kept trying to call me at work.. but i just ignored it because i obviously couldnt talk on the phone right then! i figured id call him back on my way home. well, a few miinutes after we closed.. garrett started calling like back to back and left me a voicemail then i finally texted him back and was like.. I AM WORKING. and he sent back a text that said IM OUTSIDE!!!!! so i called him and explained that we were closed.. that i couldnt let him in.. so i went to the door and saw that he had a zaxbys bag in his hand! and that changed everything! i told him to hold on that i would be out there very shortly! so i took a ten.. and went out and ate zaxbys with him! he surprised me with like my favorite fast food restraunt! (seriously.. me and hil go there like 3 times a week.. ATLEAST) he. is. so. sweet.

3 comments:

  1. its pretty much unforgivable that you just didn't list my name, and referred to me as "bro jimmy's daughter".. i'll remember this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah i thought youd like that my little brettski (:

    ReplyDelete