Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 4

Day4: a song that makes me sad
The sad thing is, i could seriously think of a ton of songs that make me sad. i cant just pick one. so ill put two or three on here just as a little taste of what makes me tick


okay, so two or three turned into four. haha. but yeah, all of these make me sad. i would say that they are all from a "happier" time in my life.. but really when i think about it.. im happier than i ever was at that time of my life. because then i was always stressed out about one thing or the other and generally always fighting too. but anyways. Everybody always has that time in their life (usually when they were dating a certain person lol) that they can look back on and REALLY miss.
im afraid ive already gotten too deep for Bailey haha so ... ill end this post here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment