Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day2!

Day 2.. a song i absolutely HATE!

there will actually be 2 songs on this one. because i have two that i despise so much.
actually, make that three.

Born This Way. i hate this song because i know its talking about gayism. and i hate gayism. it makes me want to puke my guts up all over the place. i pretty much beat up my radio if it ever comes on, trying to change the channel. and if im alone, i start yelling at it. no lady gaga, you are NOT on the right track, baby.
Somewhere With You. i hate this song just because its dumb and i dont like the beat to it or the words to it because its depressing as all get out. but now it always makes me think of ross cause i know he likes it. but i still hate it. kenny chesney has just gone downhill. he needs more songs like when the sun goes down. now thats my kind of speed right there! Then, maybe i would rather be somewhere with him.

Use Somebody. I hate this song because.. i really have no logical reasoning behind why i hate this song i just hate it so much. for some reason it depresses me and makes me feel like im all alone in the world. theres several songs that do that.. but this one has to top them all. this song definitely makes me need to use somebody.

I HATE THEM.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, the first song "Born This Way", I totally agree with. I HATE it. Even though it does have a catchy tune...why she gotta talk about that?!

    The other 2, I love! I can't believe you don't like them. ): Especially Use Somebody! Kings of Leon are beasts!

    But I still love you Miss. Gaines. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you too.. even though you love to of my hated songs!

    ReplyDelete