Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Beautiful Hair

Today was AMAZING. i went fishing! did i catch a single fish?! NO! did i catch a single leaf?! A TON! but another thing that i did catch was some sun. oh yeah:) me olivia and jessica went fishing at sharon johnston park. i guess you really cant call it fishing though since no fish were caught. jessica, however, caught a tree. yes. a whole tree. she got her line caught up in the tree. and we tried and tried to get it out but we couldnt for the life of us! so, since sweet sweet ross just lives like two seconds from there, he came to help us. luckily, he had two sidekicks with him. Ben and Kirk. after they came to our rescue.. we really didnt stay that much longer because i had to go get my hair cut at 6.. and it was already a little after 4. olivia ended up coming with me to get my hair cut and lindz came and got hers cut too. and eventually, jessica showed up and got hers cut too! it took forever. but anyways. i had got my hair cut like pretty short. like up to my shoulders almost. but then i saw this pic and wanted my hair cut like the girls in the picture.. and her hair was short. and lindz and olivia told me not to do it because i would look ugly and fat (great friends i have, huh? ;) ) but jessica told me that i should definitely go for it. so... i did. and i like it pretty good... but then when i got home and got to looking at the senior pics that hil took of me last night and saw how extremely beautiful my hair was..(not to be concieted haha) i miss it so much already. and i dont think thats a good thing at all! but oh well.. its hair and itll grow back. atleast i didnt do something absolutely retarded like get a tattoo of an aligator on my ankle ;)
okay so that was mean.






2 comments:

  1. the very last part of this post made me lol. and i seriously wanna see your hair! i think i'm gonna go txt you lol.

    ReplyDelete