Friday, November 11, 2011

Thankfulness

November 10-
Yesterday, i was thankful for my car. i know this may be a strange and random thing to be thankful for, but seriously i use my car almost every single day. i would hate not having one. Me and my car, as of right now, dont get along too well because it just has issues that i'm getting fed up with! hopefully very soon i'll be getting rid of it and onto my second car, but i still am thankful for this car because it has held me through 3 years of driving. so, i am thankful for my transpotation(:

November 11-
Today, i am thankful for music. mainly gospel music, because thats mostly what i listen to. and it can always lift my mind up and make me feel so much better. i'm also thankful for all of the groups that make the cd's (such as new harmony.. definitley my fav) so, i am thankful for my pick-me-up(:

No comments:

Post a Comment