Monday, November 7, 2011

Three Thriving Thankful Days

Saturday, Nov. 5th.
I am so very thankful for Alabama Football. Even though our kickers were temporarily out of their minds, and even though they let LSU get too many interceptions on us.. and even though they quite obviously just gave up during overtime, the most critical part of the game, i still love them. They are such a good team. and i dont care how many auburn fans want to comment on this and bash Alabama until their fingers bleed, the tide definitely is a good team. so on Saturday, i was so thankful for my team(: #rolltideroll


Sunday, Nov. 6th.
I am so very thankful for Huntsville church. Last night i went to Huntsville and enjoyed myself just as i always do. Huntsville is definitely like my second home church. it is so special to me because, as if the entire blog universe didn't already know, that is where i received the Holyghost. And everytime i go there i am reminded of that night! and also, i get to see all my wonderful family and my best friend hilly g. so on Sunday, i was so thankful for my second home church(:

Monday, Nov. 7th.
Today, i am thankful for my mom and dad. They are so beyond amazing to me and always try their best to help me. Even though i dont always get along with them, or dont always agree with them, they still are two of my favorite people in the whole entire universe and i can depend on them more than any other two people in the world. so today, i am thankful for my support system(:

No comments:

Post a Comment