Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Two Thankful Days

Tuesday, November 8
On Tuesday, I am thankful for my church. Even though we have our ups and downs just as any other church does.. i still love it so much. i can't imagine not going there. I hate to ever miss a service there and i just love all of the people there! and i can definitely tell that they love me too. they are so good to encourage. So on Tuesday, i was thankful for my extended family(:

Wednesday, November 9
Today, I am thankful for my grandparents. All five of them (Pop-Jerry Underwood, Grandmother-Carolyn Underwood, Poppop-Roy Gaines, Granna-Margaret Gaines, and Sue.Sue-Sue Gaines). They all are such a light to me. They have taught me so many things through my life, but most of all the fear and trust in the Lord. They all do, or did, so good in church. I have 100% faith that my Granna is waiting in Heaven for me, because she led such a great life, and i could tell that even when i was just young. Whenever they get up in church, they always have my full attention, and it makes me so happy to see them get up just to testify or when they get a good blessing! So today, I am thankful for my Lights(:

2 comments:

  1. Granna would be so proud of you Baidey Bug!! Just like all of us are now. You are a BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS, KIND Child of God...and an excellent role model for my girls who absolutely ADORE you! :)

    And you crack me up with your posts! =D

    ReplyDelete